- Wonderchef Teramo Stoneware is crafted with highest quality clay, free from chemicals or heavy metals.
- It is ideal for serving all kinds of hot or cold dishes.
- The products are designed by our artisans and hand-made with love and care on the potter’s wheel.
- They are then baked at 1,260°C temperature to lend them strength and durability.
- The products are double glazed to ensures they do not get scratched easily.
- A Teramo product is a reflection of your fine taste and adds value to your dinner table.
- Use it every day with family and also to serve guests proudly.
Serve with Style
Simple and functional, this authentic Tagine set can be paired with serving bowls!
Wash & Care
- Our products can be used safely in Microwave Oven, Conventional Ovens, and Freezers.
- Due to our double glazing process, the products are stain-resistant gets easily cleaned with soap and can also be used in a dishwasher.
- Handle these timeless creations with care and they will last a lifetime!
- Due to our double glazing process, the products are stain-resistant hence they can be easily cleaned with soap and also used in dishwasher.
- Premium Stoneware with high-fired body ensures that the colors don't fade and the food is not absorbed
- Bowl - 23 x 23 x 4.5
- Lid - 18 x 18 x 13
- A beautiful Shade of White
- Bowl - 1 Unit
- Lid - 1 Unit
- Our Glaze is double fired under the same high heat as its body (1,260°C), making it scratch and chip resistant.
Wonderchef Teramo Premium Stoneware Tajine Set
Inspired by the earth tones merging in the sky, resembling the landscape of the beautiful valley city of Italy, Teramo. We present Teramo premium stone- ware collection, a true blend of traditional craft with contemporary forms. Serve a curry, biryani, spaghetti or anything which is slow-cooked in the beautiful marble white tajine and get ready for compliments!
What is a Tajine
A tajine, is a traditional Moroccan cooking vessel with a round low side and a cone-shaped cover snuggly fitting into the base. While cooking the cone-shaped cover sits on the base, traps steam and returns the liquid to the base; which results into a dish with concentrated flavors and moisturized food texture.
While stews remain the most popular dish to make in a tajine, it can be used to cook Rice, Indian Gravies and more. With the lid off, a tajine could be used as a roasting dish and then be carried straight to the table.
Our premium stoneware products are fired at high temperature of 1260°C, that transforms the clay into stoneware ceramics, thereby making it strong, chip-resistant, and com- pletely food safe.
This is an elegant 9" x 1.8” bowl base and 7” x 5.1” conical lid, ready to enhance your dining experience with a con temporary twist!
Wash and Care
• Microwave and Dish washer Safe. • Hand wash with mild detergents. • Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaning agents. • All colours used on our products are food safe
Reliable Wonderchef Service
We are confident of our quality. Reach out to us for order related queries.