- Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health.
- It has anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- As per Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all three doshas in your body - Vata, Kapha, pitta - by positively charging the water.
- The water stored in a copper vessel is known as Tamra Jal. This water may be consumed after storing it in the vessel overnight for 8 hours.
- Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process.
- It can kill all the micro-organisms, fungi, algae and bacteria present in the water that could be harmful to the body, and makes the water perfect for drinking.
Warranty: 2 Years
|GST Product State||Maharashtra|
|Old_Discount Percentage Max Val||No|
|Discount Percentage Max Val||No|